The Clinical Librarian, is the named librarian for specific departments to provide them with someone familiar to approach in the library. The service brings the library into the clinical areas and is present at interdisciplinary meetings to promote the use of evidence-based sources in the practice of medicine.
The Librarian is able to provide help relating to any of the library services including:
- conducting literature searching
- getting copies of articles or books if our library does not have them
- providing 1:1 training on searching for literature
- provide current awareness bulletins
- providing literature searches the updating of guidelines
If any departments are interested in having this service, please contact the library.