Outpatient clinic locations
Our outpatient clinics can be found in different parts of the hospital. Due to the one way system currently in place to help manage the flow of patients and staff around the site, patients and visitors can no longer enter Kingston Hospital through the main entrance. If you have an outpatient appointment, please go to the main outpatients entrance on arrival.
The main outpatients department includes orthopaedic and fracture clinics, phlebotomy, pharmacy and speech therapy. All clinics in main outpatients are colour-coded to help you find them.
- Antenatal Clinic: In the Maternity unit, to the left of the main hospital entrance
- Ear, Nose Throat and Audiology: In Alexandra Wing
- Gynaecology: at the Wolverton Centre or Day Surgery Unit (Patients are no longer being seen at The Roehampton Wing).
- Oncology: In the Sir William Rous Unit, to the right of the main entrance
- Orthodontic and Maxillo-facial Surgery: In the Princess Alexandra Wing, to the right of the main hospital entrance, behind A&E
- Paediatric: Go through the main hospital entrance and turn right
- Pain Clinic: New Victoria Hospital
- Diabetic Day Unit: Corridor G, Main Outpatient Department, Level 4
- Physiotherapy: On the second floor of the surgical centre
- Radiology: On the ground floor of the main outpatients department
- Royal Eye Unit: To the left of the main hospital entrance, opposite Maternity
- Wolverton Centre: In a building close to the Emergency Department
View Kingston Hospital’s map and department directory.
Kingston Hospital runs a number of services across South West London and Surrey. View information about our community clinics.