Making or changing an appointment
We have an appointment reminder service and you may get a text or voice call reminder about your appointment.
If you have any appointment query, please contact the teams on the following numbers:
- Medicine (Cardiology, Haematology, Respiratory, and Elderly Care): 020 8934 2321
- Specialist Outpatients (Dermatology & Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Neurology, Nephrology, Endocrinology & Diabetic Medicine and Diabetes Day Unit): 020 8934 6156
- Gynaecology (including colposcopy) and Breast: 020 8934 6407
- Surgery (Colorectal, General, Upper GI & Vascular) and Urology: 020 8934 6041
- Gastroenterology & Endoscopy: 020 8934 2099
- Paediatrics: 020 8934 6403
- Ophthalmology at the Royal Eye Unit: 020 8934 6404
- Trauma & Orthopaedics: 020 8934 6983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oral Surgery (Dental): 020 8934 6405
- Audiology and Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT): 020 8934 6406
- Maternity: 020 8934 2290
- The Wolverton Centre for Sexual Health & Contraception: 020 8974 9331
- Pain Clinic: 020 8934 2563
If you wish to cancel an appointment and you do not wish to rebook please email email@example.com. Please note that as you do not wish to have a further appointment you will be discharged back to your GP.
Failure to attend your appointment
If you are not able to attend for your appointment it is important that you let us know, as we can use that appointment for someone else, and save the time of doctors, nurses, health records staff, and also save money. If you fail to keep your appointment and do not contact the Outpatients department please be aware it is hospital policy to refer you back to your GP.