Getting to the Maternity Department
Getting to Kingston Hospital by car
- Please use postcode KT2 7QB
- Parking on site is limited – please allow extra time prior to any appointment for parking.
- Parking costs:
- Up to 1 hour £2
- Up to 2 hours £4
- Up to 3 hours £6
- Up to 4 hours £8
- Up to 5 hours 10
- Day rate £12
- Parking is free for blue badge holders who have registered with Kingston Hospital.
- Reduced rates for parking are available for women in labour or attending for birth, or for parents with a baby admitted to the neonatal unit (NNU) – please speak to Maternity reception for further details.
Getting to Kingston Hospital by train
- Use South Western Railway to Norbiton train station which is a short walk to the hospital.
Getting to Kingston Hospital by bus
- 57, K2, K3 buses all pass near Kingston Hospital.
- Use bus stops:
- Kingston Hospital (NJ) – 1 min walk
- Kingston Hospital (NK) – 2 min walk
- Norbiton Station (NB) – 4 min walk
- Norbiton – 6 min walk
- Queens Road/Kingston Hospital (NL) – 6 min walk