Princess Alexandra Wing offers a comprehensive range of paediatric dental services for infants, children and adolescents.
Our aim is to provide dental care for your child fulfilling their oral health needs.
Our multi-disciplinary team of Restorative Clinicians, Orthodontists, Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgeons and Dental Care professionals offering all levels of dental care dental treatment.
Paediatric treatment methods:-
- Local Anaesthetic procedures
- General Anaesthetic Day Case procedures
- Inhalation and Oral Sedation
- Hygienist Oral Health dietary advice & treatment
- Paediatric treatments:
- Restorative – fillings, crowns, root canal treatment, dental trauma care, extractions, preventative treatment, care for phobic patients and those with special needs.
- Oral Surgery – surgical interventions i.e. Fraenectomy, impacted canines, extractions, exposure & bonding of unerupted teeth, trauma care and tongue-ties.
- Orthodontic – fixed braces, removable appliances, hypodontia treatment planning and care, treatment of dental abnormalities. We also treat failure of tooth eruption/loss.
Meet the team