Anaesthetics and Acute Pain
Clinical Lead for Chronic Pain
GMC number: 5200108
Tel: 020 8546 7711 ext. 2272/2274
Dr Prabhu Gandhimani is a Consultant Anaesthetist and Pain Specialist at Kingston Hospital.
He has been working as a Pain Consultant for the last ten years. He is a member of British Pain Society, Royal College of Anaesthetists and World Institute of Pain Medicine. He practices a holistic approach and is keen to keep himself up to date with latest clinical developments in Pain Medicine.
Dr Gandhimani completed Higher Specialty Training in Anaesthesia and Pain Management in Yorkshire.
He then underwent one year of Advanced Pain Management Training in Birmingham Heartlands and Russell Hall Hospital, and was awarded FFPM (Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine) by The Royal College of Anaesthetists.
He has also passed the American Board postgraduate examination in Advanced Interventional Pain Practice and been certified as Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice by the World Institute Of Pain.
Dr Gandhimani has special interests in:
– Spinal pain
– Pelvic and Abdominal pain
– Neuropathic Pain
– Interventional Pain Medicine
– Epidurals – caudal, lumbar, thoracic, cervical
– Lumbar, thoracic and cervical facet blocks
– Radio frequency procedures
– Nerve root and dorsal root ganglion blocks
– Sympathetic nerve blocks – lumbar, thoracic and cervical
– Epiduroplasty/epidural adhesiolysis
– Low back pain
– Joint pain
British Pain Society, Royal College of Anaesthetists and World Institute of Pain Medicine